Welcome

At the encouragement of a friend I am setting up a blog to journal some of my crafts and family life... Please take a look around and let me know what you think
Please become a follower :)

Monday, January 3, 2011

Sorry I suck at this

I started this blog with all good intentions, but somehow time has gotten away from me.... I have been busy crafting lots of crafting for the holidays and then there was the dreaded return to work after maternity leave...My baby girl turned one.. Christmas..anywhoo...That brings us to today.. I am hell bent and determined on getting my life in better shape, more organized and healthier... I am hoping that by writing it here and putting it out there that I will be more inclined to stick with it...

I don't have much crafty to share today but I am looking for some advice on a silhouette where to buy one are they worth it etc etc.... I am hoping to buy one in the near future... I promise to be a better blogger please just bear with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment