Welcome

At the encouragement of a friend I am setting up a blog to journal some of my crafts and family life... Please take a look around and let me know what you think
Please become a follower :)

Thursday, July 8, 2010

What got me started


As a simple project while browsing the web I found beautiful glass tile pendants; always being a sucker for jewelery I knew I had to give them a try.. I was hooked, I found an awesome supply company and after showing them to friends I had requests almost right away.. So I decided that maybe I could make a few dollars off my hobby and got to work making them...




3 comments:

  1. Hi Jenn!
    Thanks for commenting on Cute as a Fox. Your email address is linked up in your profile yet, so I will reply this way. I posted a tutorial for the post-it note holder. http://cuteasafox.blogspot.com/2010/07/mod-podged-post-it-holder.html
    Thanks for asking!
    I love this pendants by the way. So awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! How did you make this? (I came to your blog thru Cute as a Fox.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ladies!

    I found an awesome company on line that sells the supplies
    http://www.sunandmooncraftkits.com/
    They are paper sealed to a glass tile, pretty easy and the possibilities are endless..
    Maybe I should do a tutorial for them next :)

    ReplyDelete